Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.574461, 99.008720.
Lamphun is a small town in northern Thailand, located right to the south of Chiang Mai city. The number of residents of Lamphun is estimated to be close to 15,000 people. The town is famous with an old and very tall temple, Square Chedi, considered to be one of the most important temples of the whole country.
Where is Lamphun, Thailand on Map?
Road map of Lamphun, Thailand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lamphun, Thailand
Lamphun, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lamphun, Thailand is 18.574461, and the longitude is 99.008720. Lamphun, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 34' 28.0596'' N and 99° 0' 31.3920'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 34' 28.0596'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 0' 31.3920'' E|
Coordinates of Lamphun, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Thailand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand (13.528289, 99.813423)
- Phetchabun, Thailand (16.370592, 101.132324)
- Chandi, Chawang District, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand (8.386606, 99.546989)
- Surin, Thailand (14.882973, 103.493355)
- Pong Phra Bat Hot Spring, Chiang Rai, Thailand (19.999100, 99.820808)
- Thung Samo, Khao Kho District, Phetchabun, Thailand (16.699404, 101.014618)
- Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand (17.989767, 103.937599)
- Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand (13.722416, 100.681610)
- Lamphun, Thailand (18.574461, 99.008720)
- Wang Nam Khu, Mueang Phitsanulok District, Phitsanulok, Thailand (16.666668, 100.250000)