Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.528289, 99.813423.
Ratchaburi town is a center of the same name province in central Thailand, situated about 60 miles west of Bangkok city area. It used to be the settlement of the Davravati culture, which has turned into an agricultural spot and a neighborhood of Samut Snogkhram town, situated to the south east, closer to the coastal part of the region. Today's population of Ratchaburi town is about 40,000 people, and the town is an important commercial spot, as well as a transportation center.
Where is Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand on Map?
Road map of Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand
Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand is 13.528289, and the longitude is 99.813423. Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 31' 41.8404'' N and 99° 48' 48.3228'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 31' 41.8404'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 48' 48.3228'' E|
Coordinates of Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Thailand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand (13.528289, 99.813423)
- Phetchabun, Thailand (16.370592, 101.132324)
- Chandi, Chawang District, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand (8.386606, 99.546989)
- Surin, Thailand (14.882973, 103.493355)
- Pong Phra Bat Hot Spring, Chiang Rai, Thailand (19.999100, 99.820808)
- Thung Samo, Khao Kho District, Phetchabun, Thailand (16.699404, 101.014618)
- Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand (17.989767, 103.937599)
- Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand (13.722416, 100.681610)
- Lamphun, Thailand (18.574461, 99.008720)
- Wang Nam Khu, Mueang Phitsanulok District, Phitsanulok, Thailand (16.666668, 100.250000)