Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.989767, 103.937599.
Seka is a large town and the capital of the same name district, the province of Bueng Kan, northeastern Thailand. There are about 25,000 living in the town, and it is one of the most important social and agricultural centers of the area. With plenty of fields surrounding the town, Seka is one of the most wealthy and promising towns of the area since most of the local population are employed and have good income to provide their families with some bread and milk.
Map of Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand
Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand is 17.989767, and the longitude is 103.937599. Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 59' 23.1612'' N and 103° 56' 15.3564'' E.
Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 59' 23.1612'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 56' 15.3564'' E|
Coordinates of Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Thailand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand (13.528289, 99.813423)
- Phetchabun, Thailand (16.370592, 101.132324)
- Chandi, Chawang District, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand (8.386606, 99.546989)
- Surin, Thailand (14.882973, 103.493355)
- Pong Phra Bat Hot Spring, Chiang Rai, Thailand (19.999100, 99.820808)
- Thung Samo, Khao Kho District, Phetchabun, Thailand (16.699404, 101.014618)
- Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand (17.989767, 103.937599)
- Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand (13.722416, 100.681610)
- Lamphun, Thailand (18.574461, 99.008720)
- Wang Nam Khu, Mueang Phitsanulok District, Phitsanulok, Thailand (16.666668, 100.250000)