Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.370592, 101.132324.
Phetchabun is a town in central Thailand and the seat of the district with the same name. The town is not too large, with the population below 25,000 people, but it is an important local trade and commercial spot, situated near Highway 21, between two large National Parks. There are a few really beautiful temples in the town, including the famous Wat Pha Sorn Kaew. Tourists can also explore some museums and the natural parks of course.
Where is Phetchabun, Thailand on Map?
Road map of Phetchabun, Thailand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Phetchabun, Thailand
Phetchabun, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Phetchabun, Thailand is 16.370592, and the longitude is 101.132324. Phetchabun, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 22' 14.1312'' N and 101° 7' 56.3664'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 22' 14.1312'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 7' 56.3664'' E|
Coordinates of Phetchabun, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Thailand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Ratchaburi town, Ratchaburi, Thailand (13.528289, 99.813423)
- Phetchabun, Thailand (16.370592, 101.132324)
- Chandi, Chawang District, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand (8.386606, 99.546989)
- Surin, Thailand (14.882973, 103.493355)
- Pong Phra Bat Hot Spring, Chiang Rai, Thailand (19.999100, 99.820808)
- Thung Samo, Khao Kho District, Phetchabun, Thailand (16.699404, 101.014618)
- Seka, Seka District, Bueng Kan, Thailand (17.989767, 103.937599)
- Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand (13.722416, 100.681610)
- Lamphun, Thailand (18.574461, 99.008720)
- Wang Nam Khu, Mueang Phitsanulok District, Phitsanulok, Thailand (16.666668, 100.250000)