Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.563993, 68.215134.
A beautiful historic city, a homeland of an ancient civilization of the Indus Valley, as well as a home of famous Bhutto family, Larkana is situated in southern Pakistan and is one of the largest cities of Sindh Province. Its population is now estimated to be close to one third of a million people, with most of the residents provided with job and high quality living standards. There are a few colleges and a small university in the city. Larkana is known for its excellent facilities for sports, and a few famous sportsmen of Pakistan (including tennis players) come from this very city.
Where is Larkana, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Larkana, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Larkana, Pakistan
Larkana, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Larkana, Pakistan is 27.563993, and the longitude is 68.215134. Larkana, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 33' 50.3748'' N and 68° 12' 54.4824'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 33' 50.3748'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 12' 54.4824'' E|
Coordinates of Larkana, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)