Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.265652, 74.669525.
A city of Pasrūr, western Pakistan, is a part of Sialkot district, the province of Punjab. For very long time the city was under the protectorate of British Empire, and since the middle of the last century the city has been developing as a part of independent Pakistan. A great impact on the city had Indo-Pakistani War, in result of which a great part of the city was destroyed.
Where is Pasrūr, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Pasrūr, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pasrūr, Pakistan
Pasrūr, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pasrūr, Pakistan is 32.265652, and the longitude is 74.669525. Pasrūr, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 15' 56.3472'' N and 74° 40' 10.2900'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 15' 56.3472'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 40' 10.2900'' E|
Coordinates of Pasrūr, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)