Lethbridge, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.966667, 144.133331.
Lethbridge is a small town in Australia state of Victoria, with the population close to one thousand people. The town was established slightly more than 2 centuries ago and it has been developing as a small and stale community, with most of the families residing in the town for many decades. There are a few attractions in the town, like a small local airpark, two large football fields and a tennis court, etc.
Where is Lethbridge, VIC, Australia on Map?
Road map of Lethbridge, VIC, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lethbridge, VIC, Australia
Lethbridge, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lethbridge, VIC, Australia is -37.966667, and the longitude is 144.133331. Lethbridge, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 58' 0.0012'' S and 144° 7' 59.9916'' E.
Lethbridge, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 58' 0.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 7' 59.9916'' E|
Coordinates of Lethbridge, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)