Gloucester, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.023331, 151.958755.
A small agricultural center famous with excellent dairy products, Gloucester is a part of New South Wales state of Australia. It is situated about 90 miles north of Newcastle and can be reached from the city by railroad and by local roads as well. It is a home to about 24 hundred people. Established as a small coal miners' community, the town has been developing as a working class settlement, with traditional social and entertainment services.
Map of Gloucester, NSW, Australia
Gloucester, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gloucester, NSW, Australia is -32.023331, and the longitude is 151.958755. Gloucester, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 1' 23.9916'' S and 151° 57' 31.5180'' E.
Gloucester, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 1' 23.9916'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 57' 31.5180'' E|
Coordinates of Gloucester, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)
- Charters Towers, QLD, Australia (-20.100000, 146.266663)
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)