San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.676182, 121.156601.
San Mateo is a large city and a neighborhood of Quenzon City in the province of Rizal, central Philippines. The population of the city is exceeding 200,000 people. San Mateo is heavily industrialized center, a center of energy production and various natural resource processing. Local points of interest include San Mateo Chapel, the Shrine of Our Lady of Aranzazu, and other religious establishments, but the most of the tourists visit the city during the season of local festivals, which start in autumn and continue till late spring.
Map of San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines is 14.676182, and the longitude is 121.156601. San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 40' 34.2552'' N and 121° 9' 23.7636'' E.
San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 40' 34.2552'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 9' 23.7636'' E|
Coordinates of San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)