Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.743303, 67.890938.
Makli is a small city in southern Pakistan, located 34 miles east from the capital city of Pakistan, Karachi. The population of the city is about 78,000 people, most of which are involved in small manufacturing businesses like textiles, furniture accessories, and many more. There are a few historic landmarks and the finest examples of old architecture in the town, which can be interesting for local history fans.
Where is Makli, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Makli, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Makli, Pakistan
Makli, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Makli, Pakistan is 24.743303, and the longitude is 67.890938. Makli, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 44' 35.8908'' N and 67° 53' 27.3768'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 44' 35.8908'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 53' 27.3768'' E|
Coordinates of Makli, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)
No comments written yet.