Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.082466, 72.669128.
Sargodha is city and the capital of the same name district located in the state of Punjab, northeastern Pakistan. The present day's town was established in the beginning of the 20th century by a group of British colonists, at the place of an old historic settlement in a large green valley. The city is known as a home for the largest airbase in the country, that is why Sargodha is known as the City of Eagles.
Where is Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan
Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan is 32.082466, and the longitude is 72.669128. Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 4' 56.8776'' N and 72° 40' 8.8608'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 4' 56.8776'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 40' 8.8608'' E|
Coordinates of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)