Meguro, Tokyo, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.640278, 139.694763.
Meguro is one of the districts of Tokyo, the capital of Japan. It is one of the central administrative districts with the population of about 265,000 people. There are plenty of official representative offices, embassies, colleges and religious institutions located in Meguro.
Map of Meguro, Tokyo, Japan
Meguro, Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Meguro, Tokyo, Japan is 35.640278, and the longitude is 139.694763. Meguro, Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 38' 25.0008'' N and 139° 41' 41.1468'' E.
Meguro, Tokyo, Japan elevation is 17 meters height, that is equal to 56 feet.
Meguro, Tokyo, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 38' 25.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 41' 41.1468'' E|
|Elevation (m)||17 m|
|Elevation (f)||56 feet|
Coordinates of Meguro, Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)