Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.990025, -111.067139.
Mineral Hill is an interesting site and tourist attraction in Arizona, located to the south of Tuscon city. It is a small hill located in the neighborhood of Sahuarita town and Green Valley. The hill is located near former ghost town of Mineral Hill built near two large mines operating in the beginning of the last century. However, after 1930s the mines stopped operating, and the town is now completely abandoned.
Where is Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA on Map?
Road map of Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA
Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA is 31.990025, and the longitude is -111.067139. Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA is located at United States country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 59' 24.0900'' N and 111° 4' 1.7004'' W.
Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 59' 24.0900'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 4' 1.7004'' W|
Coordinates of Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in United States
Also check out these related Mountains.
- White Mountains, New Hampshire, the USA (44.271000, -71.305000)
- Maroon Bells, CO, USA (39.070663, -106.988937)
- Kilauea volcano, Hawaii, USA (19.406893, -155.283386)
- Table Rock Cliffs, Branson, MO, USA (36.659805, -93.348495)
- Beaver Creek Mountain, Beaver Creek, CO, USA (39.604328, -106.512329)
- Mount Jefferson, Nevada, USA (38.824654, -116.928879)
- Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA (34.543888, -118.232224)
- Stag Draw, Colorado, USA (37.528370, -107.865349)
- Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA (31.990025, -111.067139)
- Rock Pile, California, USA (35.261070, -118.758430)