Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.543888, -118.232224.
Sierra Pelona is a small mountain range located near the city of Palmdale in southern California, western US. It is bordered by San Gabriel Mountains, the Antelope Valley and the Santa Clarita Valley. A large part of the mountains is covered by forests known as the Angeles National Preserve. It is a wonderful destination for true nature lovers and those who want to spend a day on a wonderful natural setting.
Map of Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA
Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA is 34.543888, and the longitude is -118.232224. Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 32' 37.9968'' N and 118° 13' 56.0064'' W.
Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 32' 37.9968'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 13' 56.0064'' W|
Coordinates of Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in United States
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Maroon Bells, CO, USA (39.070663, -106.988937)
- Kilauea volcano, Hawaii, USA (19.406893, -155.283386)
- Table Rock Cliffs, Branson, MO, USA (36.659805, -93.348495)
- Beaver Creek Mountain, Beaver Creek, CO, USA (39.604328, -106.512329)
- Mount Jefferson, Nevada, USA (38.824654, -116.928879)
- Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA (34.543888, -118.232224)
- Stag Draw, Colorado, USA (37.528370, -107.865349)
- Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA (31.990025, -111.067139)
- Rock Pile, California, USA (35.261070, -118.758430)
- Mount Saint Helens, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Washington, USA (46.195992, -122.196205)