Mount Shasta, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.409767, -122.201180.
Mount Shasta is a 14,179-ft-high stratovolcano situated about 76 miles north of Reading. It is the second-highest peak and the most voluminous in the Cascade Range in Siskiyou County, as well as one of the highest in the US state of California. It is also part of the Shasta–Trinity National Forest. It was designated as a U.S. National Natural Landmark in 1976. Mount Shasta is a popular tourist destination offering a wide variety of activities such as camping, cycling/mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, bird watching, scenic tours, mountaineering, snow sports, water sports, caving, golfing, and so on. Nearby attractions include Lava Beds National Monument, Lake Shasta Caverns, John Everitt Vista Point, Old Ski Bowl Trail, Bunny Flat Trail, Sand Flat Trail, Mt. Shasta Sisson Museum, Mt. Shasta City Park, McArthur-Burney Falls, Hedge Creek Falls, Box Canyon Dam, Castle Lake, and Siskiyou Ice Rink.
Where is Mount Shasta, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Mount Shasta, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mount Shasta, CA, USA
Mount Shasta, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount Shasta, CA, USA is 41.409767, and the longitude is -122.201180. Mount Shasta, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 24' 35.1612'' N and 122° 12' 4.2480'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 24' 35.1612'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 12' 4.2480'' W|
Coordinates of Mount Shasta, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in United States
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Semeru, Indonesia (-8.106702, 112.920441)
- Mount Shasta, CA, USA (41.409767, -122.201180)
- El Capitan, CA, USA (37.733952, -119.637756)
- White Mountains, New Hampshire, the USA (44.271000, -71.305000)
- Maroon Bells, CO, USA (39.070663, -106.988937)
- Kīlauea, Hawaii, USA (19.406893, -155.283386)
- Table Rock Cliffs, Branson, MO, USA (36.659805, -93.348495)
- Beaver Creek Mountain, Beaver Creek, CO, USA (39.604328, -106.512329)
- Mount Jefferson, Nevada, USA (38.824654, -116.928879)
- Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA (34.543888, -118.232224)