Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.773647, 72.359901.
Mingora, a city is northern Pakistan, is located quite high in the mountains, on the banks of the Swat River. It is a large city with the population approaching to 185,000 people, a former capital of the district. It is famous with the monuments of the earliest epochs including stone carvings and ancient fortification remaining, which can be observed in the Jambill River Valley.
Where is Mingora, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Mingora, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mingora, Pakistan
Mingora, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mingora, Pakistan is 34.773647, and the longitude is 72.359901. Mingora, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 46' 25.1292'' N and 72° 21' 35.6436'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 46' 25.1292'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 21' 35.6436'' E|
Coordinates of Mingora, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)