Mount St. Helens, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.191387, -122.195618.
Mount St. Helens is an iconic active volcanic mountain and a part of the Cascades Volcanic Province, located in Skamania County, Washington state, the Pacific Northwest region of the US. The mount is 8,363 ft (2,549 m) tall, and it is one of the most notorious mounts since a very active volcano is located there. It is a very popular destination for beginning and advanced mountaineers. Mount St. Helens is situated about 34 miles west of Mount Adams, 50 miles northeast of Portland, and 96 miles south of Seattle. The last serious activity took place on May 18, 1980, as a result of which about 57 people were killed and hundreds of families were left homeless.
Where is Mount St. Helens, USA on Map?
Road map of Mount St. Helens, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mount St. Helens, USA
Mount St. Helens, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount St. Helens, USA is 46.191387, and the longitude is -122.195618. Mount St. Helens, USA is located at United States country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 11' 28.9932'' N and 122° 11' 44.2248'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 11' 28.9932'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 11' 44.2248'' W|
Coordinates of Mount St. Helens, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in United States
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Semeru, Indonesia (-8.106702, 112.920441)
- Mount Shasta, CA, USA (41.409767, -122.201180)
- El Capitan, CA, USA (37.733952, -119.637756)
- White Mountains, New Hampshire, the USA (44.271000, -71.305000)
- Maroon Bells, CO, USA (39.070663, -106.988937)
- Kīlauea, Hawaii, USA (19.406893, -155.283386)
- Table Rock Cliffs, Branson, MO, USA (36.659805, -93.348495)
- Beaver Creek Mountain, Beaver Creek, CO, USA (39.604328, -106.512329)
- Mount Jefferson, Nevada, USA (38.824654, -116.928879)
- Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA (34.543888, -118.232224)