Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.074377, 71.184654.
Muzaffargarh is a large city in the province of Punjab, Pakistan, located near the river of Chenab. It is the headquarters of the same name district and the center of agricultural zone, with plenty of small farms (selling maize, rice, ground nuts, sunflower, mustard, dates, mangoes, etc.) and forestry producing companies. Muzaffargarh is also a cultural hub, with a great deal of cultural establishments, as well as colleges, parks, historic monuments, etc.
Map of Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan
Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan is 30.074377, and the longitude is 71.184654. Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 4' 27.7572'' N and 71° 11' 4.7544'' E.
Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan elevation is 119 meters height, that is equal to 390 feet.
Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 4' 27.7572'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 11' 4.7544'' E|
|Elevation (m)||119 m|
|Elevation (f)||390 feet|
Coordinates of Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)