Nambour, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -26.629045, 152.956467.
A small town of Nambour is located in eastern Queensland, Australia, in the neighborhood of Sunshine Coast. With the population below 15,000 people, the town is famous with its businesses, namely agriculture, cultivating tropical fruits and producing sugar. The town has a great attendance of tourists who come to the coast of Australia, since there are a few very interesting monuments, galleries, museums, and other local attractions in the town.
Map of Nambour, QLD, Australia
Nambour, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nambour, QLD, Australia is -26.629045, and the longitude is 152.956467. Nambour, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 37' 44.5620'' S and 152° 57' 23.2812'' E.
Nambour, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 37' 44.5620'' S|
|DMS Long||152° 57' 23.2812'' E|
Coordinates of Nambour, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)