Airlie Beach, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -20.267500, 148.716949.
A small coastal community in Whitsunday region, Airlie Beach is situated in central Queensland, Australia, to the south of the town of Bowen. It is an extremely popular tourist destination since it is situated at a ferry trip to the Great Barrier Reef. There are pretty good local beaches as well, but most of the tourists try to find an opportunity to get to the Reef. Local community is quite not crowded, with only 12 hundred people living in the town.
Map of Airlie Beach, QLD, Australia
Airlie Beach, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Airlie Beach, QLD, Australia is -20.267500, and the longitude is 148.716949. Airlie Beach, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 16' 3.0000'' S and 148° 43' 1.0164'' E.
Airlie Beach, QLD, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Airlie Beach, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 16' 3.0000'' S|
|DMS Long||148° 43' 1.0164'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Airlie Beach, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)