North Dakota, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.650589, -100.437012.
North Dakota is one of the northern states bordering with Canada, South Dakota, Minnesota and Montana. It is the 3rd least populated state of the country, with Fargo being the largest city with only 105,000 people. The state recently is recovering after a long economic recession, and turning into an agricultural area, with food processing industry contributing greatly to the state budget. Local community is multicultural, with plenty of groups of German, Norwegian, Russian, and other origin.
Map of North Dakota, USA
North Dakota, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of North Dakota, USA is 47.650589, and the longitude is -100.437012. North Dakota, USA is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 39' 2.1204'' N and 100° 26' 13.2432'' W.
North Dakota, USA elevation is 582 meters height, that is equal to 1,909 feet.
North Dakota, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 39' 2.1204'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 26' 13.2432'' W|
|Elevation (m)||582 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,909 feet|
Coordinates of North Dakota, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)