North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.121435, 106.774124.
North Jakarta, or the north region of Jakarta City, is one of the administrative districts of the Special Capital Region of Jakarta, which occupies the northern and some of the northeastern parts of the capital city area. It is bordered by West Jakarta, Central Jakarta and East Jakarta in the southern part, and it faces the shores of the Jakarta Bay to the west of the urban areas of the region. North Jakarta is the second largest district of the capital city and has the total area close to 56.5 square miles. It is the district where the whole coastal area of the city can be found, which is about 23 miles long and is a large recreation area. North Jakarta center is located about 15 miles north west of Bekasi city center, and the central part of the city of Tangerang is situated about 24 miles southwest.
North Jakarta is known as the city of big durians since there are large plantations of durian fruit producing trees are located throughout the district. It is also possible to observe plenty of small and medium size mangrove forests near and on the shores of the Jakarta Bay. There are quite a few small rivers, creeks and canals crossing the area of the region like Banjor Kanal, Kali Krukut, Ciliwung River, Chakung Drain, and a lot more. Administratively, North Jakarta is divided into 6 sub-districts which are Kelapa Gading, Tanjung Priok, Penjaringan, Cilincing, Pademangan, and Koja. Numerous marinas and small harbors, beaches and seaside areas in the northern part of the region often become venues for various events, and there are many hotels, shopping malls, cafes and restaurants, or other landmarks of the city located in this part of North Jakarta.
Where is North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia
North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia is -6.121435, and the longitude is 106.774124. North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 7' 17.1660'' S and 106° 46' 26.8464'' E.
North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 7' 17.1660'' S|
|DMS Long||106° 46' 26.8464'' E|
Coordinates of North Jakarta, Jakarta City, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Indonesia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-7.447661, 112.698265)
- Jagakarsa, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.330212, 106.826378)
- Rambatan Wetan, Sindang, Kabupaten, Jawa Barat, Indonesia (-6.354013, 108.292618)
- Semambung, Gedangan, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-7.377019, 112.739639)
- Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia (-8.459556, 115.046600)
- Mangunjaya, South Tambun, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia (-6.237689, 107.056816)
- Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-7.472613, 112.667542)
- Sungai Kunjang, Kota Samarinda, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia (-0.514462, 117.092110)
- Tibubeneng, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia (-8.646990, 115.150375)
- Koja, North Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.117664, 106.906349)