Old Beach, TAS, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -42.774723, 147.269165.
Old Beach is a small town in Tasmania, Australia, situated in the mouth of Derwent river. It is one of the remote neighborhoods of Hobart. The town is a part of Brighton district and is a home to about 3.8 thousand people. It is a wonderful place to live, a place were wonderful views to the river can be observed and plenty of water sports like boating, yachting, swimming, fishing, etc can be practiced.
Where is Old Beach, TAS, Australia on Map?
Road map of Old Beach, TAS, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Old Beach, TAS, Australia
Old Beach, TAS, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Old Beach, TAS, Australia is -42.774723, and the longitude is 147.269165. Old Beach, TAS, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 46' 29.0028'' S and 147° 16' 8.9940'' E.
Old Beach, TAS, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 46' 29.0028'' S|
|DMS Long||147° 16' 8.9940'' E|
Coordinates of Old Beach, TAS, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)