Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -28.175995, 153.541672.
Tweed Heads is a small coastal town in New South Wales, eastern Australia. It is actually a part of what is called Twin-towns, since it has merged with another small settlement, Coolangatta, creating one larger town. It is a popular spot for such activities as scuba diving, hiking, bushwalking, etc. There are a few landmarks as well, including an educational park Tropic Fruit World and so called Point Danger, which marks the point where New South Wales meets Queensland.
Where is Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia
Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia is -28.175995, and the longitude is 153.541672. Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 10' 33.5820'' S and 153° 32' 30.0192'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 10' 33.5820'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 32' 30.0192'' E|
Coordinates of Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)