Orihuela, Alicante, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.085556, -0.946944.
Orihuela is a small city and a part of the province of Alicante, which is in the eastern coastal part of Spain. It is a very old city established during the late epochs of the Roman Empire and serving as the capital of a small kingdom. Today's Orihuela is a home to about 35 thousand people and is a resort known for its pretty good hotels, as well as for the great beaches of the neighboring communities. There are a few interesting places to see in the city, including the cathedrals, castles, churches, galleries, parks, and other landmarks. Orihuela can be visited in summer when it is the time for various festivals and celebrations. In addition to tourism, the city is famous as a center of agriculture, especially fruit and textile producing.
Map of Orihuela, Alicante, Spain
Orihuela, Alicante, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Orihuela, Alicante, Spain is 38.085556, and the longitude is -0.946944. Orihuela, Alicante, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 5' 8.0016'' N and 0° 56' 48.9984'' W.
Orihuela, Alicante, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 5' 8.0016'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 56' 48.9984'' W|
Coordinates of Orihuela, Alicante, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)