Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.652779, -4.723611.
Valladolid is a large city situated in the province of Castile and Leon, which is in central Spain, about 70 miles north west of Madrid. It is a typical beautiful Spanish city, with a very long history, plenty of attractions, nice and friendly people, very interesting local lifestyle, and plenty of things to see and do. Valladolid is a center of education, with a few large universities including one of the oldest in Europe (the University of Valladolid established in the 13th century). The main sites and landmarks of the city embrace the local castles and churches, numerous examples of the finest Medieval and post-Medieval architecture, the city's parks and gardens, plenty of restaurants and cafes where one can try wonderful local dishes, etc. Add there a large number of annual events and festivals, and you'll get a picture of a great tourist destination for all kinds of vacationers.
Map of Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain
Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain is 41.652779, and the longitude is -4.723611. Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 39' 10.0044'' N and 4° 43' 24.9996'' W.
Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 39' 10.0044'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 43' 24.9996'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)