Peers, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.667610, -115.987747.
Peers is a small village in the state of Alberta, Canada, located in Yellowhead County right near Highway 32. The population of the village is slightly over 110 people, and the number of households are below 50. There is a popular annual event, the Peers Gold Dust Daze, which attracts plenty of guests and is always very well organized.
Where is Peers, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Peers, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Peers, AB, Canada
Peers, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Peers, AB, Canada is 53.667610, and the longitude is -115.987747. Peers, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 40' 3.3960'' N and 115° 59' 15.8892'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 40' 3.3960'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 59' 15.8892'' W|
Coordinates of Peers, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Canada
Also check out these related Villages.
- Zeballos, BC, Canada (49.981804, -126.845406)
- Bolton, ON, Canada (43.874199, -79.730659)
- Carlsbad Springs, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.369408, -75.456223)
- Wakefield, QC, Canada (45.631542, -75.923988)
- Ricinus, AB, Canada (52.086231, -114.953545)
- Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada (45.975269, -61.123970)
- Killarney, ON, Canada (45.971912, -81.511497)
- Peers, AB, Canada (53.667610, -115.987747)
- Amaruq, Iqaluit, NU, Canada (63.741974, -68.488358)
- Stevensville, Fort Erie, ON, Canada (42.943176, -79.055122)