Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.975269, -61.123970.
Whycocomagh is a small village in Nova Scotia, Inverness county in southwestern Canada, with the population estimated to be about 850 people. It is a nice little village where nice guys live, who love nature and are involved in farming. It is possible to reach the village by the Trans-Canada Highway and enjoy local fresh air, picturesque views, some historic architecture like an old St. Andrew`s Presbyterian Church, etc.
Where is Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada on Map?
Road map of Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada
Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada is 45.975269, and the longitude is -61.123970. Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada is located at Canada country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 58' 30.9684'' N and 61° 7' 26.2920'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 58' 30.9684'' N|
|DMS Long||61° 7' 26.2920'' W|
Coordinates of Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Canada
Also check out these related Villages.
- Zeballos, BC, Canada (49.981804, -126.845406)
- Bolton, ON, Canada (43.874199, -79.730659)
- Carlsbad Springs, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.369408, -75.456223)
- Wakefield, QC, Canada (45.631542, -75.923988)
- Ricinus, AB, Canada (52.086231, -114.953545)
- Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada (45.975269, -61.123970)
- Killarney, ON, Canada (45.971912, -81.511497)
- Peers, AB, Canada (53.667610, -115.987747)
- Amaruq, Iqaluit, NU, Canada (63.741974, -68.488358)
- Stevensville, Fort Erie, ON, Canada (42.943176, -79.055122)