Wakefield, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.631542, -75.923988.
Wakefield is a very beautiful tiny village and a part of the Municipality La Pêche in Canadian state of Quebec. It is located about 22 miles north of Ottawa. The village was founded in the middle of the 19th century by a group of Irish settlers. There are a few historic buildings in the village, but local scenic views are truly amazing.
Where is Wakefield, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Wakefield, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wakefield, QC, Canada
Wakefield, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wakefield, QC, Canada is 45.631542, and the longitude is -75.923988. Wakefield, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 37' 53.5512'' N and 75° 55' 26.3568'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 37' 53.5512'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 55' 26.3568'' W|
Coordinates of Wakefield, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Canada
Also check out these related Villages.
- Zeballos, BC, Canada (49.981804, -126.845406)
- Bolton, ON, Canada (43.874199, -79.730659)
- Carlsbad Springs, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.369408, -75.456223)
- Wakefield, QC, Canada (45.631542, -75.923988)
- Ricinus, AB, Canada (52.086231, -114.953545)
- Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada (45.975269, -61.123970)
- Killarney, ON, Canada (45.971912, -81.511497)
- Peers, AB, Canada (53.667610, -115.987747)
- Amaruq, Iqaluit, NU, Canada (63.741974, -68.488358)
- Stevensville, Fort Erie, ON, Canada (42.943176, -79.055122)