Bolton, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.874199, -79.730659.
Bolton, a small village and a part of the town of Caledon, is situated in northern neighborhood of Mississauga, slightly to the north of Brampton. Bolton can be reached from the city center by the direction of Brampton and Vaughan. It is located 32 miles northwest of Toronto and 26 miles north of Mississauga. Toronto Pearson International Airport is also situated about 17 miles away from the village. There are a few attractions in Bolton including Dicks Dam Park, Caledon Centre for Recreation and Wellness, Albion Bolton Community Centre, and R. J. A. Potts Memorial Park.
Where is Bolton, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Bolton, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bolton, ON, Canada
Bolton, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bolton, ON, Canada is 43.874199, and the longitude is -79.730659. Bolton, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 52' 27.1164'' N and 79° 43' 50.3724'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 52' 27.1164'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 43' 50.3724'' W|
Coordinates of Bolton, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Canada
Also check out these related Villages.
- Zeballos, BC, Canada (49.981804, -126.845406)
- Bolton, ON, Canada (43.874199, -79.730659)
- Carlsbad Springs, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.369408, -75.456223)
- Wakefield, QC, Canada (45.631542, -75.923988)
- Ricinus, AB, Canada (52.086231, -114.953545)
- Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada (45.975269, -61.123970)
- Killarney, ON, Canada (45.971912, -81.511497)
- Peers, AB, Canada (53.667610, -115.987747)
- Amaruq, Iqaluit, NU, Canada (63.741974, -68.488358)
- Stevensville, Fort Erie, ON, Canada (42.943176, -79.055122)