Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.589542, 34.551273.
Poltava is a large city and the capital of the same name district, located in central Ukraine. Poltava has the population close to 300,000 people and is a core of the Ukrainian nation. Famous with its fairs and national traditions, Poltava is an important transportation and industrial hub, as well as a key tourism spot of the region.
Where is Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine on Map?
Road map of Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine
Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine is 49.589542, and the longitude is 34.551273. Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 35' 22.3512'' N and 34° 33' 4.5828'' E.
Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 35' 22.3512'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 33' 4.5828'' E|
Coordinates of Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ukraine
Also check out these related Cities.
- Donetsk, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (48.002777, 37.805279)
- Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk Province, Ukraine (48.450001, 34.983334)
- Kyiv, Kyiv Capital City Area, Ukraine (50.450001, 30.523333)
- Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine (48.621025, 22.288229)
- Lviv, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.842957, 24.031111)
- Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.629650, 33.535667)
- Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.357315, 36.468292)
- Ternopil, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (49.553516, 25.594767)
- Yevpatoriya, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.190449, 33.366867)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine (49.988358, 36.232845)