Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.183270, 66.996452.
Quetta is a city in the province of Balochistan, western Pakistan, with the number of residents close to 850,000 people. The city was founded in the 11th century and it was the capital of historic empires, as well as an important city during the British rule of the country. Nowadays it is a key cultural and industrial center, with plenty of points of interest like Hazarganji Chiltan National Park, Quetta Geological Museum, Quetta Archaeological Museum, Hayat Durrani Water Sports Facilities, etc.
Where is Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan is 30.183270, and the longitude is 66.996452. Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 10' 59.7720'' N and 66° 59' 47.2272'' E.
Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 10' 59.7720'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 59' 47.2272'' E|
Coordinates of Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)