Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.418715, 73.079109.
Faisalabad is the third largest city in Pakistan, with the population exceeding 3.5 million people. The city is extremely important industrial center of the country, with a wide range of manufacturing and industrial enterprises, factories and plants, small and large private businesses. There are plenty of landmarks and tourist attractions in the city, the most important of which include Sunni Rizvi Masjid, Qaisery Gate Bazaar, Faisalabad Clock Tower, Gatwala Forest Park Faisalabad, Sindbad Amusement Park Faisalabad, Jinnah Garden, and many many more.
Map of Faisalabad, Pakistan
Faisalabad, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Faisalabad, Pakistan is 31.418715, and the longitude is 73.079109. Faisalabad, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 25' 7.3740'' N and 73° 4' 44.7924'' E.
Faisalabad, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 25' 7.3740'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 4' 44.7924'' E|
Coordinates of Faisalabad, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)