Mount Barker, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.066666, 138.850006.
Mount Barker is a large town situated in Southern Australia, which is the southern part of the Australian continent. It can be found about 20 miles south east of the city of Adelaide and is a community with the population exceeding 16 thousand people. It was established in the 1830s by a group of immigrants from Europe and name after the mount discovered near the area. The city and its surroundings are famous as a place where plenty of various clover fields can be found, and it has been extensively used for various farming related purposes. Modern community of Mount Barker is a highly educated and culturally developed one, with plenty of cultural establishments and various events taking place in the town on the annual basis.
Map of Mount Barker, SA, Australia
Mount Barker, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount Barker, SA, Australia is -35.066666, and the longitude is 138.850006. Mount Barker, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 3' 59.9976'' S and 138° 51' 0.0216'' E.
Mount Barker, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 3' 59.9976'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 51' 0.0216'' E|
Coordinates of Mount Barker, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)