Redwood National and State Parks, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.213181, -124.004631.
Redwood Park is one of the most famous and largest nature preserves on the Pacific coast of the US, with a total area of 138,999 acres. Established on October 2, 1968, the park is situated in northern California and is very popular among researchers and true nature lovers because of a huge redwood forest located in the central part of the park. Old tall trees create an amazing atmosphere in the park, and since the park is located on the ocean shores, its ecosystem includes some flora and fauna of the sea area, including some rare sea animals like Steller's sea lion, Chinook salmon, and tidewater goby. The park is also home to the tallest trees as well as one of the most massive tree species in the world.
Where is Redwood National and State Parks, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Redwood National and State Parks, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Redwood National and State Parks, CA, USA
Redwood National and State Parks, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Redwood National and State Parks, CA, USA is 41.213181, and the longitude is -124.004631. Redwood National and State Parks, CA, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 12' 47.4516'' N and 124° 0' 16.6716'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 12' 47.4516'' N|
|DMS Long||124° 0' 16.6716'' W|
Coordinates of Redwood National and State Parks, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)