Richmond, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.823002, 144.998001.
Richmond is a small town situated near the city of Melbourne in Australia. It is located less than 2 miles west of Melbourne city center. The population of the town is close to 27,000 people, and it is a unique mixture of residential area with industrial and warehouse facilities. There are also a few shopping centers and a few small parks in the neighborhood. But generally the area is pretty dark and dull.
Where is Richmond, VIC, Australia on Map?
Road map of Richmond, VIC, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Richmond, VIC, Australia
Richmond, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Richmond, VIC, Australia is -37.823002, and the longitude is 144.998001. Richmond, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 49' 22.8072'' S and 144° 59' 52.8036'' E.
Richmond, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 49' 22.8072'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 59' 52.8036'' E|
Coordinates of Richmond, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)