Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.817352, 151.483017.
Kurri Kurri is a historic coal mining town in the Hunter Valley region of NSW. It is situated about 25 miles northwest of the city of Newcastle, near the town of Cessnock. It has a very long history of coal mining, which was the key activity in the region and one of the main milestones which assisted development of the area. Today's Kurri Kurri is a small center of arts and sports, with a few excellent modern facilities for rugby and motorsports.
Where is Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia
Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia is -32.817352, and the longitude is 151.483017. Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 49' 2.4672'' S and 151° 28' 58.8612'' E.
Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 49' 2.4672'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 28' 58.8612'' E|
Coordinates of Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)