Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.066242, -118.445328.
A part of UCLA Health chain, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center is a famous and large medical facility situated in the center of Beverly Hills, one of the neighborhoods of LA. Established in 1955, in it an old health care facility and currently the one on the list of the top 10 best hospitals on the country. Sometimes referred to as "the Reagan", the hospital offers a really large variety of services, starting from simple diagnostics or dentistry and ending up with the most sophisticated kind of surgeries. The campus of the hospital includes as few buildings including a small children's hospital and a few specialized facilities. The capacity of the hospital is 520 beds. The stuff of the hospital is highly qualified, and one of the former doctors of the hospital has won Noble Prize in medicine.
Map of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA is 34.066242, and the longitude is -118.445328. Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 3' 58.4712'' N and 118° 26' 43.1808'' W.
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 3' 58.4712'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 26' 43.1808'' W|
Coordinates of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- Martin Luther King Outpatient Center, LA, CA, the USA (33.923801, -118.241600)
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)