Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.161327, -118.167648.
Rose Bowl Stadium is a new outdoor stadium located at 1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, California. It was initially built in 1922 and since then a few fundamental reconstructions took place. The capacity of today's Rose Bowl exceeds 90,000 people, and the stadium is one of the most popular venues for national finals and international competitions in many sports like American football and soccer, as well as for concerts of some world known musicians and bands.
Where is Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, USA
Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, USA is 34.161327, and the longitude is -118.167648. Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 9' 40.7772'' N and 118° 10' 3.5328'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 9' 40.7772'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 10' 3.5328'' W|
Coordinates of Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA (40.751049, -73.845566)
- Grandstand, NY, USA (40.748005, -73.848061)
- Alamodome, TX, USA (29.416918, -98.479271)
- Target Center, MN, USA (44.979595, -93.276566)
- Camping World Stadium, FL, USA (28.539143, -81.403076)
- Smoothie King Center, LA, USA (29.949030, -90.082298)
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, OH, USA (41.496620, -81.688431)
- United Center, IL, USA (41.880692, -87.674370)
- AT&T Center, TX, USA (29.426931, -98.437599)
- Chase Center, CA, USA (37.768009, -122.387787)