Santa Catalina Island, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.383293, -118.433304.
Santa Catalina Island is a small rocky island, located 22 miles south from LA city center, near the shores of California state. The island is about 20 miles long and 13 miles wide, and there are about 4,000 people living there. The island's history is linked to the name of Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo, a famous Spanish traveler and explorer. The island is a popular resort and very popular tourist spot for those who like spending active lifestyle vacation and are interested in such activities as boating, diving, snorkeling, etc.
Map of Santa Catalina Island, CA, USA
Santa Catalina Island, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santa Catalina Island, CA, USA is 33.383293, and the longitude is -118.433304. Santa Catalina Island, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 22' 59.8548'' N and 118° 25' 59.8944'' W.
Santa Catalina Island, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 22' 59.8548'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 25' 59.8944'' W|
Coordinates of Santa Catalina Island, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United States
Also check out these related Islands.
- Blue Gill Island, Michigan, the USA (42.783276, -83.825668)
- Hilton Head Island, SC, the USA (32.178890, -80.743057)
- Maui, Hawaii, USA (20.798363, -156.331924)
- Thacher Island, Rockport, MA, USA (42.637592, -70.576309)
- Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA (33.745476, -118.259827)
- Block Island, New Shoreham, RI, USA (41.161655, -71.584267)
- St. George Island, Florida, USA (29.658489, -84.880241)
- Santa Catalina Island, California , USA (33.387886, -118.416313)
- Florida Keys, Florida, USA (24.691402, -81.189682)
- San Juan Islands, Washington, USA (48.636669, -122.916611)