Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.714983, 121.553719.
Santiago City is a small and very friendly community in the province of Isabela, northern Philippines. The population of the city is close to 135,000 people, and it is a small cultural center of the province. Local landmarks include Philippines' Tallest Mural, Calvary Hills and the Chapel of Transfiguration, historic district Balay na Santiago, etc.
Map of Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines
Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines is 16.714983, and the longitude is 121.553719. Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 42' 53.9388'' N and 121° 33' 13.3884'' E.
Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines elevation is 90 meters height, that is equal to 295 feet.
Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 42' 53.9388'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 33' 13.3884'' E|
|Elevation (m)||90 m|
|Elevation (f)||295 feet|
Coordinates of Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)