Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.878212, -8.544844.
Santiago de Compostela is a large city in north western Spain, located in the province of A Coruña. It is a traditional northern Spanish city, with very old, historic and beautiful downtown area surrounded by modern residential districts. The city is famous for its wonderful cathedral of Saint James the Great, with a large part of the area around it being under protection of UNESCO as an important heritage site. Santiago de Compostela's economy is heavily relying on tourism, as well as on services. Other attractions of the city include Calvary of St Franciscus church, Colexiata de Santa María do Sar, Parque de San Domingos de Bonaval, Convent and Church of San Francisco, Carlomagno's Park, Alameda's Park, and so on.
Where is Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain on Map?
Road map of Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain is 42.878212, and the longitude is -8.544844. Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 52' 41.5632'' N and 8° 32' 41.4384'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 52' 41.5632'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 32' 41.4384'' W|
Coordinates of Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)