Granada, Andalusia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.178055, -3.600833.
Granada is a beautiful old city situated in the region known as Andalusia, which is located in the south of Spain. The city has amazingly beautiful architecture, wonderful natural setting, and is extremely popular among tourists. It is a home to about a quarter million people, with quite a large number of residents coming from South America. Granada is divided into 6 districts, with the most beautiful and interesting constructions and buildings located in the city center. There are lots of parks and gardens in Granada, thus the city is very green and positive. Those who want to get to know the cultural and social life of the region should chose to visit Granada and enjoy its amazing atmosphere.
Map of Granada, Andalusia, Spain
Granada, Andalusia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Granada, Andalusia, Spain is 37.178055, and the longitude is -3.600833. Granada, Andalusia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 10' 40.9980'' N and 3° 36' 2.9988'' W.
Granada, Andalusia, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 10' 40.9980'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 36' 2.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Granada, Andalusia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)