Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.066666, 141.350006.
Sapporo (札幌市) is a large city in Japan, located to the north of Tokyo and in the southwestern part of Hokkaido. Sapporo is the capital city of Hokkaido Prefecture and its largest city. It is a very beautiful city with plenty of parks and flowers. It hosts the annual Sapporo Snow Festival. And it was the venue for the 1972 Winter Olympic Games. The Sapporo Dome also hosted the 2019 Rugby World Cup and the 2002 FIFA World Cup. "Lilac" and "lily of the valley" are considered to be the symbols of Sapporo. The city is modern and provided all kinds and types of facilities and amenities.
The city has advanced infrastructure not only for sports and an active lifestyle but also for every aspect of life. There are numerous museums, restaurants, galleries, concert halls, theaters, nightclubs, and other entertainment facilities. Sapporo is a touristy spot and a very interesting place to visit. Points of interest in the city include Shiroikoibito Park, Sapporo Beer Museum, Moerenuma Park, Mount Moiwa Observation Deck, Sapporo Hitsujigaoka Observation Deck, Sapporo Art Park, Sapporo Olympic Museum, and many more.
Where is Sapporo, Japan on Map?
Road map of Sapporo, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sapporo, Japan
Sapporo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sapporo, Japan is 43.066666, and the longitude is 141.350006. Sapporo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 3' 59.9976'' N and 141° 21' 0.0216'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 3' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||141° 21' 0.0216'' E|
Coordinates of Sapporo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Japan (34.672314, 135.484802)