Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.383331, 132.449997.
Hiroshima is a large city and the capital of Hirosima Prefecture, in the southern part of Japan. The city is very well known as it was a target of the nuclear attacks that took place in August 1945. The city was established in the early 17th century and was ruled by a number of Japanese Emperors and Kings. In modern times it is a center of the local education, health care, social, and cultural life of the country. There are about 1.1 million people living in Hiroshima. The city is touristy and very developed, with plenty of facilities and amenities for everyone. The main landmarks of Hiroshima include Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, Mitaki-dera Temple, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, Hiroshima Castle, and many others.
Where is Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan on Map?
Road map of Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan
Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan is 34.383331, and the longitude is 132.449997. Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 22' 59.9916'' N and 132° 26' 59.9892'' E.
Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 22' 59.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||132° 26' 59.9892'' E|
Coordinates of Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)