Nagoya, Chubu, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.183334, 136.899994.
Nagoya is a large city and a part of Chubu Prefecture in central Japan. Considered to be the 4th largest city in the country, Nagoya is the key transportation hub and one of the largest ports in the country. With the population of its metropolitan area close to 7 million people, Nagoya and its neighborhoods are the 3rd most crowded settlement in Japan. It is a beautiful old city which has now turned into an industrial and business center. There are plenty of office and business area in the city, as well as a large variety of accommodation, catering, and entertainment facilities. The city is modern and very well developed, with advanced infrastructure and up-to-date services. The main tourist attractions of Nagoya include Tokugawa Art Museum, the Toyota Automobile Museum, the Nagoya Noh Theater, Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Nagoya Science Museum, and many others.
Map of Nagoya, Chubu, Japan
Nagoya, Chubu, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nagoya, Chubu, Japan is 35.183334, and the longitude is 136.899994. Nagoya, Chubu, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 11' 0.0024'' N and 136° 53' 59.9784'' E.
Nagoya, Chubu, Japan elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Nagoya, Chubu, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 11' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||136° 53' 59.9784'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Nagoya, Chubu, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)