Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.583332, 130.399994.
Fukuoka is a large city and the capital of Fukuoka province in Japan. It is located in the northern part of the country and is a coastal city, with the population close to 1.6 million people. It is a very old settlement established in pre-Medieval times, in the 7th century AD. For its long history, the city was ruled by Mongolian and Chinese emperors. In modern day, Fukuoka is a developed city provided with all common facilities and amenities of a modern large city. It is a center of economy, business, commerce, education, and culture. The landmarks of the city include the City's Tower, the City's Zoo, historic Fukuoka Castle, modern sky scrapers, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, entertainment parks, and green zones.
Map of Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan
Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan is 33.583332, and the longitude is 130.399994. Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 34' 59.9952'' N and 130° 23' 59.9784'' E.
Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 34' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||130° 23' 59.9784'' E|
Coordinates of Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)