South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.833509, 153.421326.
South Stradbroke Island is an island located in the state of Queensland, Australia. It is a part of two Stradbroke Islands. It is a very important tourist spot of the state which offers excellent recreation points and resorts to the guests and residents of the country.
Map of South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia
South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia is -27.833509, and the longitude is 153.421326. South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 50' 0.6324'' S and 153° 25' 16.7736'' E.
South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 50' 0.6324'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 25' 16.7736'' E|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Australia
Also check out these related Islands.
- North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia (-27.532316, 153.462601)
- Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia (-27.372297, 153.176956)
- Penguin Island, Shoalwater, WA, Australia (-32.305698, 115.690575)
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia (-35.804447, 137.227478)
- Possession Island, Queensland, Australia (-10.723373, 142.401260)
- Dunk Island, Family Islands National Park, Dunk QLD, Australia (-17.945278, 146.157776)
- Tasmania, Australia (-41.640079, 146.315918)
- South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia (-27.833509, 153.421326)