Strathfield South, New South Wales, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.889442, 151.083862.
Strathfield South is one of the main suburb towns of Sydney, the capital city of New South Wales province in Australia. The population of Strathfield South is estimated to be more than 20,000 people, and the town is located in the district of Inner West. It is a historic town with a good number of attractions, educational establishments like United Theological College, cultural organizations, religious centers and other various facilities.
Map of Strathfield South, New South Wales, Australia
Strathfield South, New South Wales, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Strathfield South, New South Wales, Australia is -33.889442, and the longitude is 151.083862. Strathfield South, New South Wales, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 53' 21.9912'' S and 151° 5' 1.9032'' E.
Strathfield South, New South Wales, Australia elevation is 25 meters height, that is equal to 82 feet.
Strathfield South, New South Wales, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 53' 21.9912'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 5' 1.9032'' E|
|Elevation (m)||25 m|
|Elevation (f)||82 feet|
Coordinates of Strathfield South, New South Wales, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)