Turtle Mountain, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.852882, -99.803535.
Turtle Mountain is a small natural preserve and a national park situated in the northern part of North Dakota, USA. The area covers some parts of Rolette and Bottineau counties, which are situated right near the border between the US and Canada. The park includes forested mountainous areas which are covered with the endless number of small and really tiny lakes. In addition to offering amazing opportunities for the local nature lovers, the park is a great place for various outdoor activities like picnicking, hiking, horseback riding, cycling, and plenty of other kings of outdoor activities.
Where is Turtle Mountain, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Turtle Mountain, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Turtle Mountain, ND, USA
Turtle Mountain, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Turtle Mountain, ND, USA is 48.852882, and the longitude is -99.803535. Turtle Mountain, ND, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 51' 10.3752'' N and 99° 48' 12.7260'' W.
Turtle Mountain, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 51' 10.3752'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 48' 12.7260'' W|
Coordinates of Turtle Mountain, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)